The SafeNet GSD KGV-227 Pegasus ASIC is a radiation hardened encryptor/decryptor ASIC for embedded applications.
* Satellite telemetry and mission data encryptor, and command link decryptor
* Cryptographically-compatible with the KG-227 and KG-228 flight units, KI-17, Pegasus Ground Unit (MYK-17)
* Remote electronic keying (up to 64 keys can be indexed)
* Binary NRZ-L TTL format for PT and CT data, NRZ-M for CT data
* Maximum data rate of 100 Mbps. Meets Level S requirements of MIL-M-38510 and MIL-STD-883
* DESC-qualified JAN CMOS gate array manufacturer
* Endorsed by NSA for Type 1 applications
* Radiation hardened for space applications-, 1 M Rad (Si) Total Dose (>10 M functional). * Single-Event Upset (SEU) <1 x 10-10 errors/cell-day.
* Over-the-Air Rekey (OTAR) interface
* Data Rate: 1bps to 100 Mbps
* Operating Voltage: 4.5 to 5.5 VDC
* Data Interface: I/O--TTL, CMOS
* Processing: DESC-qualified JAN CMOS gate array
* Testing: MIL-M-38510/MIL-STD-883 Level "S"
* Additional Testing: Group E and DPA available
* MTBF: >10M Hours per MIL-HDBK-217E
* Technology: 1.2 micron Triple Level Metal Bulk CMOS gate array
* Package: 132-pin ceramic flat pack
References and Credits:
Back To Menu Page