The KIT-223A is the SafeNet Government Solutions encryption/decryption ground unit for the KI-23 system.
* A Type 1 upgrade to the Safenet Mykotronx GSD MYK-3B unit
* Endorsed by the National Security Agency for Type 1 and Type 2 applications
* Cryptographically-compatible with the KI-23 LSI (MYK-1, MYK-2, KIR-23, or KIV-123)
* TEMPEST NACSIM 5100A Compliant. Backward compatible with existing government units.
* Transmitter and Echo Receive operation with Bypass. Removable Key PROM Drawer for audit or lockup.
* Control input and status output available via Front Panel or computer interface
* Built-in Power Transient Detector and Self-Test. Controlled cryptographic item
* Rack mountable
* Approved for encryption of data through TOP SECRET
* Controlled Cryptographic Item (CCI)
* Size: 19" W x 5.5" H x 18" D
* Weight: 33 pounds
* Power: 115 V AC, 15 watts
* Bit Rate: Up to 1 Mbits/sec.
* Key Selection: Up to 32 keys
* Alarm Checks: 9 checks with visual and audible warnings
* Traffic Data Input/Output:
* Ternary, Binary, (RS-232); or RS-422
* Off-line or in-line operation
* Remote Interface-Serial: Gate, clock, data (RS-422 or RS-232)
References and Credits:
1) Back To Menu Page