108-944 RECEIVER (RN21 Relative)
Model : The model number is not known at this time. It appears to be a variant or relative of the Canadian Marconi model RN-21 receiver. If anyone can identify this receiver my model number, please contact: email@example.com
Type: 108-944 superheterodyne receiver
Range: 550 KHz to 6.8 MHz
• RF Amp - 6SG7
• Oscillator/mixer - 6SA7
• IF Amp - 6SG7
• Detector/noise limiter/1st audio - 6SQ7
• Audio output - 6K6
• Rectifier - 6X5
Power input: 32 VDC.
Circa : ?
Comment: This radio was designed to operate on 32 Volts DC (common on ships)
• It has a noise limiter that is not included on the RN-21
• The power input terminal strip as well as the speaker/antenna connection terminal board are located on the back of the front panel.
• The ID plate only bears the type number, which is different from the RN21 type number.
|108-944 front view.|
|108-944 top view.|
|108-944 top and rear view.|
|All photos in this table by Tom Brent|
Contributors and Credits:
1) Tom Brent <navyradiocom(at)gmail.com>
Back to Equipment Listings