|NAME OF SHIP||PENDANT||INT.CALL
|ST. ANTHONY||ATA531||CGND||Terminology J|
|ST. BONIFACE||J332||CYVW||Algerine Class|
|ST. CHARLES||ATA533||CZFT||Tube Gauge L|
|ST. CLAIR||I65||CGNM||S/M Depot ship|
|ST. CROIX||I81||CGNP||ex USS McCook.Call sign NIGB|
|ST. JOHN||ATA532||CGZL||Tube Gauge P|
|ST. LAURENT||H83||CGBJ||River Class Destroyer |
|Defy M||River Class Frigate - Weather Ship |
|ST. THOMAS||K488||CZGL||Pardon||Castle Class Corvette|
|STANDOFF||PB199||CGMU||ex RCMP STANDOFF. Pendant MP40|
|STE. THERESE||FFE309||CGTC||Madeira S|
|STELLARTON||K457||CZJN||Bostock||Flower Class Corvette|
|STONE TOWN||K531||CYWY||Note the space beween the two names.|
|SUDEROY I||Z01/J01||CGWM||Suderoy Class Minesweeper|
|SURF||Fy24||CYXG||Former fish packer ARAISHO|
|SWIFT CURRENT||MSE185||CGVB||Became BOZCAADA.
Call sign TCJE. 
1) This vessel was one of 18 Bangor Class Minesweepers that were to be refitted and sent to Korea. Their pendant and the call sign assigned for this deployment are listed here. It is not their previous pendant or call sign. Only two ships were commissioned and only as training vessels for a short period - HMCS KENTVILLE and HMCS MINAS.
2) ex HMS Cygnet. Call sign GVKB
3) Was converted to weather ship CCGS Stonetown call sign CGGP for Ocean Station 4YP. Some naval reference books indicate the RCN's Stone Town as having pendant 302. This is incorrect. She was paid off after WWII and was never re-commissioned having been sold to the Department Of Transport. Pendant 302 was assigned to St. Stephen.
4) DOT weather ship for staion 4YP and call sign CGGR after 1950.
5) Was converted to a DOT weather ship for station 4YP.
6) This ship retained its prewar merchant call sign when it became a Canadian Naval Ship.
7) Coil Skid Towing Vessel and a former Rum Runner.
8) Originally, a World War I Battle Class trawler, she became a Gate Vessel during World War II and was reanamed as GV12.
9) Swansea's crew remembers the ship's voice call sign as Hooker J but she was officially listed as Hoodlum J.